Hero Splendor continues its dominance over Honda’s Activa to become the best selling bike of August 2020. Activa has consistently lost volumes in the past months and has affected Honda’s performance to a large extent.
The list of Top 10 selling bikes of August 2020 is as shown –
- Hero Splendor was India’s best selling two wheeler for August 2020. It sold almost 1.2 times the second ranked Honda Activa. Hero is cashing in the rural market upswing and its Splendor has been consistently ruling the charts from the past few months.
- Activa ranked second and sold almost a 39k units lesser than Splendor in August!
- Honda’s CB Shine ranked fourth and sold almost 1.06L units in Aug’20.
- Bajaj Pulsar came in the Top 5 list and sold over 87k units last month.
- India’s only Moped – TVS XL is still doing steady volumes and was India’s 6th best selling two wheeler for August 2020!
- There were 3 scooters in the top 10 selling two wheelers. TVS’s Jupiter & Honda’s Dio fared in the Top 10 along with Activa.
List of Top 10 selling Motorcycles for August 2020 –
List of Top 10 selling Scooters for August 2020 –