MUV Segment saw a dip for the first time in this FY and it fell -3% YoY. No new launches in the segment may have led to the trend.
- Ertiga + XL6 sold a 10,187 units and contributed to over 35% of the segment’s volumes! Do note that the model is also planned to be rebadged and sold from Toyota showrooms too in near future!
- Mahindra’s oldest workhorse Bolero still sells like hotcake. The model grew a phenomenal 30% YoY and was backed by strong rural demand. The festivities along with Bihar elections have surely given the upswing in sales for the Bolero!
- Triber volumes is now tapering down and the model sales was flat YoY. Triber was the Renault’s most successful launch of 2019; and falling volumes is not a good sign.
- XL6 recorded a massive fall in YoY volumes (-44%). Believe; customers are not ready to accept the 6 seater Ertiga?
- Innova Crysta is getting back in shape – Post Lockdown; the model volumes had dropped significantly and is now slowly gaining traction. However; it still registered a YoY degrowth of -12%.