Kia Motors did the World Premiere of its Sub-4m Compact SUV Sonet today. And as per the OEM, the vehicle is promised to be Sporty, Bold, Tough & Wild!
We present the Snippets of the Global Unveil of Kia Sonet –
- With the Sonet, we want to become the brand of choice in India”, says Ho Sung Song, President and CEO, Kia Motors Corporation.
- Shall have 2 Trims (GT Line & Tech Line) similar to Seltos and 3 engine options – 1 L Petrol Turbo, 1.2 L Smartstream Petrol & 1.5 L Diesel.
- Sonet design is inspired from the ‘Baby Elephant’! The same is visble in the front hood and design creases across the car.
- The designers spent enough time in India to take inspiration from the country’s vibrant culture. Rajasthan’s
- Wraparound glass in the rear and heartbeat LEDs in the headlamp & taillamp.
- UVO connected car with 57 features and shall have OTA (Over The Air) updates with voice command. It shall also endow the 10.25 inch touchscreen Infotainment System.
- Sonet shall have a digital instrument cluster and shall be the biggest in the segment.
- Interesting Array of features – Ventilated front seats, Best in segment boot space, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Bose Music System, 1st in Segment Diesel Automatic option and World First “virus protection” smart air purifier!
Exterior Design Elements –
Stepwell Inspired Grille:
Sporty & Muscular Wheel Arch:
Interior Design Elements –
10.25 inch Infotainment System:
Digital Instrument Cluster:
Red Stitched Leather Seats:
Engine Options –
1L Gasoline Turbo: