There are a lot of surprises in the list of Best 10 selling cars in India for May 2020 –
- For the first time – India’s best selling car was a Non-Maruti. Hyundai’s Creta emerged as the best selling car of May 2020!
- While 5 Maruti vehicles fared in the Top 10 list; 2 models from Mahindra and 1 each from Kia, Hyundai & Tata got in the Top 10.
- Maruti’s Ertiga was India’s second largest selling vehicle for May 2020. Do note that the 1st ranked vehicle was a SUV and the Rank 2 vehicle was an MPV!
- India’s favorite sub-4m sedan Dzire ranked third in the sales chart.
- The sole Van in India – Eeco came in 5th with dispatch statistics of 1,617 units!
- Kia’s Seltos sold 1,611 units and ranked 6th.
YoY stats of the Top 10 selling cars in India for May 2020 are –