With the launch of the All-New Tata Safari, the Diesel pricing for the premium SUV is now all more competitive.
The segment has its set of customers who are not shying away from spending a premium for the extra bit of power and premium features.
Here is a comparison between the three key players on the price front.
The comparison is for the Diesel variants -
· On the pricing front: XUV holds the edge with the entry-level W5 being priced at 13.83 Lakh
· Tata Motors has clearly placed itself above the other two competition brands.
· Tata Motors has exhibited confidence in the premium features and pricing and the fact that they are using the famous Land Rover platform for the New Safari.
· The Adventure variant of Tata Motors has a unique set of features like the differentiated interior spec color options etc... And pricing goes beyond the 20 lakh range.
· The 20 lakh range, is something both Mahindra, Tata and MG have consciously kept their cars under [for the top end]
· Tata Motors is playing bold and going the full hog with the adventure edition.