Around 20,53,814 two wheelers were dispatched in October 2020 from OEMs to their respective dealerships. The Industry recorded a growth of 16.9% in Oct’20 v/s Oct’19 in lieu of the festive season.
Two Wheeler OEM Performance for October 2020 –
|Total Two wheelers||20,53,814|
OEMwise Sales Snapshot –
- The Two Wheeler Sales had a double digit growth of 16.9% in Oct 2020 v/s Oct 2019. The overall two wheeler sales managed to cross 20 Lakh units in Oct 2020.
- Hero Moto Corp was the No.1 Two Wheeler manufacturer in Oct’20 and the OEM sales grew by a stellar 34.8% YoY. Its Market Share increased too by 5.12% to 38.5%.
- Honda registered the Market Share fall of -3.68% even though the sales grew by 1.4%.
- Bajaj Auto volumes shot up by 10.8% YoY and its market share fell by -0.72%.
- Suzuki Motorcycles volumes was almost flat and market share dropped to -0.49% as well!
Market Share Graph –