- The Top 10 selling cars of Aug’18 remain the same as July’18 (only the order may vary).
- Alto dethrones Dzire from the Numero Uno spot after 4 months! The previous time Alto had sold more than Dzire was in Mar’18. Also drop in Dzire volumes could be attributed to success of the New Amaze?
- Swift nears Dzire volumes and continues to perform well.
- Baleno undoubtedly has been supporting Nexa as a brand. Infact, Baleno contributes ~62% of Nexa’s sales in India!
- Wagon-R has been the age old workhorse for Maruti and shows no sign of slowing down. The tallboy Maruti vehicle has practically no competition as on date and probably the upcoming Santro can stand as a suitable option in near future.
- Brezza’s numbers has been growing month on month and has single-handedly moved Maruti as a major UV maker!
- Grand i10, i20 & Creta have again sealed the No.7,8&9th spot for Hyundai. The Korean major has no intentions on giving off these spots to any other model.
- Amaze places itself into the Top 10 selling cars for the THIRD consecutive month. It is nothing short of a monumental achievement for the Japanese OEM.