Hero Splendor & HF Deluxe overtake Honda’s Activa to become the best selling bikes of July 2020. Activa has consistently lost volumes in the past months and has affected Honda’s performance to a large extent.
The list of Top 10 selling bikes of July 2020 is as shown –
- Hero Splendor was India’s best selling two wheeler for July 2020. It sold almost 1.4 times the second ranked HF Deluxe. Hero is cashing in the rural market upswing and its Splendor has been consistently ruling the charts from the past few months.
- HF Deluxe too has supported Hero to maintain steady volumes and was the nation’s second best selling 2 wheeler for July 2020. It also overtook Honda’s best seller Activa.
- Activa is now pushed to the third spot and sold almost a 95k units lesser than Splendor in July!
- Honda’s CB Shine ranked fourth and sold almost 89k units in July’20.
- Bajaj Pulsar came in the Top 5 list and sold over 73k units last month.
List of Top 10 selling Motorcycles for July 2020 –
List of Top 10 selling Scooters for July 2020 –