Surprisingly, Triumph was the only Two Wheeler OEM to register a YoY growth in June 2020!
Two Wheeler OEM Performance for June 2020 –
|12||Mahindra Two Wheelers||0|
|Total Two wheelers||10,13,431|
OEMwise Sales Snapshot –
- The Two Wheeler Sales declined by -38.6% in June 2020 v/s June 2019. The overall two wheeler sales managed to cross 10 Lakh units in June 2020.
- Hero Moto Corp was the No.1 Two Wheeler manufacturer in June’20 and the OEM sales degrew by -28.5% YoY. However, its Market Share increased by 5.98% to 42.38%.
- Honda registered the highest Market Share fall of 7.32% and the sales degrew by -55%.
- Bajaj Auto volumes fell by -26.4% YoY and it was able to increase its market share by 2.39%.
- Suzuki Motorcycles volumes fell by -64.1% and it was pushed to 7th spot. Its market share dropped to 2.02% as well!
Market Share Graph –