Indian Car Sales Figures – October 2011
· Fortuner sales lowest in past 5 months – 763
· Bolero – away from the recessionary trend clocks above 8000 numbers
· Alto in its worst phase – once ruled the segment with more than 33k numbers has dropped to 15k
· Sunny sees a brighter side – the value for money sedaaan from Nissan does impressive 1340
· Chevrolet BEATs the heat with a successful more than 5k figure with its diesel offering (for Beat)
· Verna stands tall as the king of C segment – again overtakes the Honda in its own game – does 4217 numbers
· Etios proves to be a growth booster to Toyota – along with Liva gains 5851 figure
· Micra clocks it’s all time highest 1619
· Eon does a modest figure of 6315 and already is 8th in Top 10 selling cars of the month.
· Brio does 1220. Honda is already busy with 6000 bookings of Brio and is reeling with components issue (due to flood in its parts/component base Thailand)
· Sumo and Indica has their best offtake number in last 6 months – 2109 & 10812 respectively.