Indian Car Sales Figures – May 2011
May 2011 Sales Figures – Pan India
1. Honda City sales again plunges down.
2. Diesel Vehicles Ho-Ho: Hyundai does make a VERNA-cular entry!!! Market leader in its first month.. Vento’s IPL run slows down. Competition gets stiffer. C segment cars now the most interesting segment in India.
3. Tata does below-par performance.. Nano sales down by around 3500 units when compared to April’11.
4. Production of Japanese car makers in lime light. Hugely in demand Toyota cars (such as Fortuner) does an average sale.
5. Maruti Suzuki Omni – 9333.. Can you believe that!!!