Hero Splendor continues its dominance over Honda’s Activa to become the best selling bike of October 2020. Also Bajaj Pulsar outsold Honda’s CB Shine in Oct’20.
The list of Top 10 selling 2 wheelers of October 2020 is as shown –
- Hero Splendor was India’s best selling two wheeler for October 2020. Hero is cashing in the rural market upswing and its Splendor has been consistently ruling the charts from the past few months.
- Activa ranked second and sold over 76k units lesser than Splendor in October.
- Hero HF Deluxe crossed the 2L sales mark as well and stood third in the list.
- Honda’s CB Shine rank slipped to fifth rank and sold almost 1.18L units in Oct’20. It lost its spot to Bajaj Pulsar which reported one of its all time highest volumes.
- India’s only Moped – TVS XL is still doing steady volumes and was India’s 6th best selling two wheeler for October 2020!
- There were 2 scooters in the top 10 selling two wheelers. TVS’s Jupiter fared in the Top 10 along with Activa.
List of Top 10 selling Motorcycles for October 2020 –
List of Top 10 selling Scooters for October 2020 –