Hero Splendor continues its dominance over Honda’s Activa to become the best selling bike of September 2020. However; Activa volumes have also bounced back and was just 22k units behind Splendor.
The list of Top 10 selling 2 wheelers of September 2020 is as shown –
- Hero Splendor was India’s best selling two wheeler for September 2020. Hero is cashing in the rural market upswing and its Splendor has been consistently ruling the charts from the past few months.
- Activa ranked second and sold almost 22k units lesser than Splendor in September.
- Hero HF Deluxe crossed the 2L sales mark as well and stood third in the list.
- Honda’s CB Shine ranked fourth and sold almost 1.18L units in Sep’20.
- Bajaj Pulsar came in the Top 5 list and sold over 1.02L units last month.
- India’s only Moped – TVS XL is still doing steady volumes and was India’s 7th best selling two wheeler for September 2020!
- There were 2 scooters in the top 10 selling two wheelers. TVS’s Jupiter fared in the Top 10 along with Activa.
List of Top 10 selling Motorcycles for September 2020 –
List of Top 10 selling Scooters for September 2020 –