Hyundai dispatched 47,400 units in December 2020 and registered a YoY growth of 25% & MoM volumes fell by -3%. This is the highest volumes Hyundai has recorded in any December till date!
|Model||Year-on-Year Comparo||Month-on-Month Comparo|
|Dec’20||Dec’19||Growth (%)||Dec’20||Nov’20||Growth (%)|
- Hyundai saw 24.89% increase in its domestic car sales to 47,400 units in December 2020. The company had sold 37,953 units in December 2019.
- Hyundai India also set a new record of highest production in a single month since inception with 71,178 units in December 2020!
- Do note that the Top 2 selling Hyundai’s were SUVs in December 2020. Hyundai has been able to rapidly enhance its Market Share in SUV space and is getting significant share from the segment.
- Venue was Hyundai’s best selling model and India’s No.1 SUV in Dec’20. It registered dispatches of 12,313 units and grew 29% YoY.
- Creta came in second and sold 10,592 units with a YoY increase of 58%.