Maruti Suzuki dispatched 1,40,754 units to its dealers in December 2020. It was a 15% growth over December 2019 and 4% growth over November 2020!
|Model||Year-on-Year Comparo||Month-on-Month Comparo|
- Alto regained its Top spot from the sibling Swift after 4 long months. However; Alto was just 9 units ahead of Swift!
- Baleno registered flat YoY & MoM sales and was the third best selling model in Maruti’s portfolio.
- Wagon-R saw a mammoth 64% YoY increase and ranked fourth. Post Covid era has been highly encoraging for hatchbacks and is clearly visible in the sales volumes.
- Both Dzire & Brezza saw a decline in YoY volumes. Discontinuation of diesel is surely one of the reasons for it.
- 11,215 units of Eeco sold in Dec’20! Only Maruti can do it.